Purpose: To develop a new recruitment plan or enhance the one already in place to assure that the chapter is recruiting men of the highest potential.
Who should apply? Anyone who is involved in recruiting for the chapter and wants to make a difference. Some of our most successful recruiting chapters utilize their alumni and/or housemother in the recruitment process.
When and where: Jan. 18-19 and March 22-23, 2013, in Kansas City, Mo.
What's in it for you?
- Receive training from top-notch recruitment professionals
- Receive personalized recruitment help Develop and/or improve written recruitment plan
- Develop methods of to attract members representing the breadth, sophistication, scope and relevance of agriculture
- Exchange recruitment ideas with other chapters Emphasize year-round pre-freshmen and summer recruitment
- Overcome recruitment challenges at your university
- Learn valuable lifelong selling skills
- Apply today due to limited space
Download a copy of the brochure.